This product is warranted by 11 Trading Company against defects in materials and workmanship.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY – This warranty will be effective for one (1) year from the original date of purchase for both labor and parts.
WHO MAY ENFORCE THE WARRANTY – This warranty is valid only within the country in which the original purchase was made and is not valid outside of the United States. Units shipped into the U.S. by Teac are eligible for warranty service in the U.S only and do not carry a warranty outside the U.S. The warranty is enforceable only by the original purchaser. It is not transferable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- Defects or damage to, or deterioration of, the external cabinet.
- Defects or damage caused by accident, fire/smoke, flood/water damage, power surge (or related electrical abnormalities), lightning or other acts of nature.
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized product modification or service, or failure to observe the instructions contained in the manual furnished at the time of original purchase.
- Deterioration/failure due to corrosive atmosphere, including but not limited to; smoke, high humidity or extreme temperature.
- Damage caused during shipment or handling.
- Products purchased from anyone other than 11 Trading Company or an Independent Teac Authorized Dealer. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is authorized, please check the Dealer and Service Locator, or contact us at email@example.com
- Products that have had their serial numbers altered or removed.
- Products that have been altered or repaired by anyone other than a Teac authorized service station in a manner that has affected their performance, stability or reliability.
- Accessories attached to or to be used with Teac products, such as antennas, batteries, cables, etc.
- Any product attached to or used with the Teac product.
- Packing materials and cosmetic items.
- Parts which have prescribed useful lives dependent upon the degree of their use, such as styli, cassette heads, idler wheels, etc.
- Installation and removal of Teac products, setup, adjustments or signal reception issues.
- Maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-ups.
- Adjustments or alterations required for compatibility with conditions pertaining to foreign countries.
WHAT 11 TRADING COMPANY WILL PAY FOR – We will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
HOW YOU CAN GET WARRANTY SERVICES – Your unit must be serviced by an authorized Teac Service Agency within the U.S.A. You are responsible for any shipping charges if it is necessary to ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the U.S.A. Whenever warranty service is required, you must present a copy of the original dated sales receipt as proof of warranty coverage.
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS WARRANTY.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, 11 TRADING COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS AND ALL COMPONENTS AND ELEMENTS THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS FOUND IN APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LEGISLATION
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
11 TRADING COMPANY’S LIABILITY FOR ANY DEFECTIVE PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO REPAIR OR, AT THE 11 TRADING COMPANY’S OPTION, REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT. 11 TRADING COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES BASED UPON IN CONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, LOSS OF TIME, INTERRUPTED OPERATION OR COMMERCIAL LOSS, LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS AND MAY VARY FROM SOME OF THE RIGHTS PROVIDED BY LAW. THESE RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE TO PROVINCE.
WARNING! IF YOU TRANSACT A PURCHASE FOR A TEAC PRODUCT FROM OR THROUGH AN UNAUTHORIZED INTERNET DEALER OR RESELLER, YOUR TEAC WARRANTY WILL NOT BE VALID. If you have any questions about the validity or status of a certain dealer, please visit our dealer locator at https://teac.jp/int/support/sh... and check under the list of ONLINE dealers before making your purchase. TEAC transactions executed on-line through any on-line entity other than those represented on this list will not be covered under warranty. The list of Authorized Internet Dealers/Resellers is subject to change at any time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure of the status of a dealer.
Warranties are NON_TRANSFERABLE. Purchases of second-hand or open box items from places similar to, but not limited, to Craigslist, Audiogon, USA Audio Mart, or the Blogosphere will not carry any portion of the original manufacturer's warranty.